I had a pleasant stay at this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed their great service. Following are the main pros and cons of the hotel.
1) Hotel - The hotel looks very clean and well-maintained.
2) Location - It's in a great location, very close to the BART station and Ferry building and some good restaurants and downtown offices.
3) Service - The service is simply awesome and they go out of the way to make you feel comfortable.
1) Rooms' Size - The rooms are really, really small and I would not recommend them for extended stays or for families. There was hardly any space for me to walk around as the bed pretty much took up most of the room. The hotel is a good choice for 1 night stays.
2) Breakfast - Their "hearty breakfast" is very expensive and you hardly get anything worthwhile for what you pay. The pricing is exorbitant even for a downtown hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor Court Hotel, a stunning boutique hotel on the San Francisco waterfront, features unobstructed views of the bay, the Bay Bridge and Treasure Island. The spectacular location is complemented by the hotel's luxurious and stylishly designed rooms. Adjacent to a state-of-the-art YMCA (open to guests), the Harbor Court Hotel is within easy walking of the Ferry Building Marketplace, the Financial District, AT&T Park, the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square and North Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimpton San Francisco