We are a family of 4 that stayed at this hotel in January 2014 for 4 nights. We found the hotel to be clean and the staff helpful. We stayed for 2 nights then went away to Yosemite for a night and then came back for a further 2 nights - the hotel allowed us to leave our bags at the hotel which was very convenient for us. There are places close by where you can have breakfast in the morning as the hotel does not offer breakfast. The cable cars and buses are close by, and a short walk to a large Westfield shopping Centre. The only slight criticism of this hotel is that you need to carry your heavy suitcases up a flight of stairs to get to where the lifts are that take you to your room. We enjoyed our stay in San Francisco and would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a convenient place to stay in San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Handlery Union Square Hotel is located in the heart of San Francisco's Union Square, within walking distance of world class shops, the Moscone Center, and the Powell Street cable car line. All 377 rooms feature wireless Internet access, mini refrigerators, and in-room safes. Enjoy traditional accommodations in the Historic Section or luxurious, oversized rooms in the Premier Section. The hotel features on site valet parking, an outdoor heated pool, sauna, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Handlery Union Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Handlery Union Square San Francisco
- Hotel Handlery Union Square
- Handlery Hotel San Francisco