Only yards from Union Square this excellent boutique hotel is a good place to stay whilst in San Francisco. We stayed 3 nights on our way to Honolulu, the hotel is of a very good standard, staff very helpful and efficent. Our 4th floor room was perfect for our needs and could not be faulted. The attached restaurant was also of a good quality and again the staff were attentive at all times. It was worth booking for evening meal as the restaurant is open to non residents and can get very busy. The situation of the hotel is such that you can easily walk to other restaurants and if you are relatively fit, walk to the financial district, chinatown, little Italy and Fishermans Wharf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Handlery Union Square Hotel is located in the heart of San Francisco's Union Square, within walking distance of world class shops, the Moscone Center, and the Powell Street cable car line. All 377 rooms feature wireless Internet access, mini refrigerators, and in-room safes. Enjoy traditional accommodations in the Historic Section or luxurious, oversized rooms in the Premier Section. The hotel features on site valet parking, an outdoor heated pool, sauna, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Handlery Union Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Handlery Union Square San Francisco
- Hotel Handlery Union Square
- Handlery Hotel San Francisco