A Budget hotel which gave you what they said they would. No Air conditioning, small room, opaque window onto a well. Not what we would have chosen had there been anything else available but with Americas Cup and the Oracle Conference there was little alternative in the city. A very convenient location for transport and getting arround in general.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grant Plaza Hotel is a limited service boutique hotel located in the heart of the city. It is recommended by many travellers as one of the best valued hotels in San Francisco. The hotel is conveniently located at the gateway to Chinatown, 3 blocks from Union Square, and within easy walking distance to many fine restaurants and theaters in this exciting city. It is also only 1 block to the famous San Francisco Cable Car line, the Bank of American Building in the Financial District and the 5 stars Ritz Carlton Hotel in Nob Hill. It caters to both business and pleasure travelers, and is the perfect place for a vacation getaway. The Hotel has just a completed renovation in 2015. The comfortable guestrooms are appointed with contemporary furnishings, and have recently been renovated for guest convenience with hairdryer, electronic keycard lock and free (WiFi) high speed internet access. The professional and attentive staff at the hotel will ensure that all guests are well taken care of. If you're seeking comfort and affordability all in one, this is one of the best value hotels in San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grant Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grant Plaza San Francisco
- Hotel Grant Plaza
- Grant Plaza Hotel San Francisco