6,009 results
All reviews union square great location apple store club room top floor floor to ceiling windows concierge desk bay view coit tower fitness center central location cable car valet parking around the corner fisherman's wharf few blocks street noise
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Perfect location, beautiful view of the city from the 24th floor, comfortable bed and pillows, quiet room, nice staff, delicious Salad and beer/room service. What more could a traveler ask for?! We had a great time.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank HomeHome2017
Reviewed January 18, 2020

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and had a great stay!
Before getting to the hotel we've read some bad reviews and were afraid we made a wrong choice, but once we arrived to our room we realized it was a great choice.
The room is big with really comfortable bed. We stayed in the ADA room and it was great, very recommended for a person in a wheelchair.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
The only disadvantage is the parking lot. it is across the street and not very convenient if you have a lot of luggage. We wanted to use the valet services but it was EXTREMELY expensive!! $74 for the valet and parking per DAY!!
Except for the parking, I would really recommend this hotel

1  Thank Nataly S
Reviewed January 16, 2020

good for business but not an interesting hotel of itself. the excellent location allows for wonderful access to restaurants and high end shopping. if you need a safe choice this is a good choice but if you want to experience the tourist aspects of SF, I would stay somewhere else.

1  Thank Daniel F
Reviewed January 14, 2020

No problem with checkin/checkout room etc.. My only pet peeve. I would have liked a longer Ethernet cord. My connection is on the righhand side of my laptop. The cord was in the corner of the desk to my left. This made its use a little awkward.

1  Thank kfinnegan2020
HyattSF_Manager, Manager at Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Thank you for your review. I are glad to hear check in and check out was a breeze. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the length of our Ethernet cord. On your next visit to Grand Hyatt San Francisco, please contact us in advance so that my team can better prepare for your arrival. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Best,
Rusty

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Clean comfortable hotel in a nice, busy location. There were lots of families skating at Union Square. I felt safe walking around day and night. Easy and safe walk to Moscone Convention Center. I wouldn't stray much off the path though.

1  Thank Marilyn D
HyattSF_Manager, General Manager at Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are thrilled you had such a wonderful experience during your recent visit at our hotel. It is great to hear you enjoyed the holiday festivities around the Union Square neighborhood. Hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Best,