Having read some discouraging reviews after booking this hotel we were pleasantly surprised. The room was excellent and view was stunning. Hotel staff were lovely and friendly plus there is a taxi queue just outside the hotel. It is central to the city and couldn't have wanted more. Much better than the Fisherman's Wharf area. Hotel bar on top floor has stunning views.
Alcatraz is well worth a visit and the audio tour is excellent.
Lori's Diners are great and Searle's is also good for breakfasts. Harris's steak restaurant is a lovely high class restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt