5,358 results
All reviewsunion squaregreat locationapple storetop floorclub roomfloor to ceiling windowsconcierge deskbay viewcoit towergreat shoppingfitness centercentral locationcable carvalet parkingfisherman's wharfaround the cornerfew blocks
Reviewed December 24, 2015

I always look to stay at the Grand Hyatt whether I'm visiting for business or pleasure as the location and convenience of parking and shopping are unsurpassable. If the price is right, this is always my first choice.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
TiffanyLKT, Manager at Grand Hyatt San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2016

Love the title of your review! Thank you so much for being our loyal guest. We appreciate your compliment and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed December 23, 2015

I've stayed here so many times it's my home away from home. I participate in trade shows at the Moscone Center and the Grand Hyatt is just a few blocks away. It's in a great location next to Union Sq. Great restaurants and shopping are right there. This hotel has all of the amenities you'd expect from a great hotel!

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2015

Very nice bay view room, very clean and modern, very helpful staff, great location for holiday shopping, close to some very good restaurants, all at a very fair price considering it is in San Francisco at Union Square.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
TiffanyLKT, Manager at Grand Hyatt San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2015

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear you had a relaxing holiday getaway in San Francisco and enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back next year!

Reviewed December 21, 2015

My friend and I had a most enjoyable stay at the Grand Hyatt. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever experienced in a hotel. The view was spectacular. The staff was very efficient and kind. I will stay at a Hyatt again.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We appreciate your compliment on our staff! It is always great to hear our guests have such a fantastic experience. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed December 21, 2015

Even with the pretty heavy construction around the hotel you can score a pretty quiet room (if you ask for it). I was lucky again and got it. There is a few things that could be a bit better but in all I highly recommend it. You CANNOT chose better location in the downtown SF.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business