We were a little worried after reading some of the reviews. So here is the truth from an unbiased couple. The location is awesome. The rooms are fine. They are nice and not "outdated" or anything else, although we did not see them as worthy of a $200 price tag, if you pay the regular price. Our $89 Priceline rate seemed like a really good deal. The staff was wonderful and very accomodating. Everything was great... except the clicking! Wow, if you are a light sleeper, it will drive you nuts. The staff said it happens when the wind blows and is worse the higher you go. Something about the hotel moving and earthquake safety. It sure was loud though. So we gave up our view on the 10th floor and moved to the 4th. It was much better and we were not in the room much anyway. If you want the view, head to the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt