If you're coming to San Francisco to have fun shopping, you'll love Union Square. The hotel is right across the street from Starbucks and if you don't like the restaurant in the hotel (its pricey), there are plenty of places to eat nearby. There's a cafe about one block away that has a nice breakfast menu.
The room was nice, unfortunately, to use the coffee pot in the room, there's a $2.50 fee! However, I did use the refrigerator in the room to keep water I bought at a nearby drugstore.
The staff is helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt