The hotel is in a great location and what you would expect from a 4 star chain hotel. Its big, its efficient and generally well run. Staff were also very friendly and helpful. A typically expensive bar - but an amazing view from the top of this building and well worth a look. Rooms were good - again, basically what you would expect from a 4 star chain hotel! Although the windows were so dirty it was hard to admire the view! Made an international call from my room; it was almost $100 for a few minutes to the UK....will not make the same mistake again!
Overall, what you would expect from a Grand Hyatt. I still would recommend smaller boutique hotels in SF - better quality and better value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Union Square, Grand Hyatt San Francisco offers magnificent city skyline and stunning bay views, modern accommodations with residential style amenities and state-of-the-art technology. Enjoy easy access to premier shopping, museums, theaters and iconic landmarks including Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown. Indulge some of the best San Francisco specialties and wines from Napa and Sonoma Regions at OneUp Restaurant & Lounge. Experience the ultimate in style and hospitality at this luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt