We spent 2 nights here and the location was perfect as I like to walk a lot when I'm traveling. It was really easy to get around union square from here. We were minutes away from the cable car and other public transportation too if you want explore other neighborhoods like North Beach, etc.
The rooms were clean and the staff was pretty nice, but that shouldn't matter too much right? You won't be spending much time in your room anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt