The check-in was fast and friendly, the lobby was modern and tasteful, and the rooms were classic and comfortable. The views from the top floor (all conference rooms) was worth the elevator ride - don't miss the chance! The location was close to shopping, a park and a cable-car stop. The room had electric shades that could be dropped to make the room totally dark or you could leave them open for a view of the city lights. The only thing that was less than excellent was the work-out facility. Stationary machines in the actual work-out room, but to lift weights, stretch or do yoga you were in the hallway where the elevators opened up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt