I stayed here four nights on my first trip to San Fran. The room was clean and comfortable. I paid extra for the City View room so I was higher up and the street noise was less. Loved the floor to ceiling windows. Location was perfect. I took one of the tours offered through the concierge. For a first time visitor, it was a great tour as I got a feel of the town. The hotel is next to the Muni so you can visit other parts of the city easily. Lots of great restaurants nearby. Breakfast at OneUp was a perfect start to the day and worth the extra money. Met some nice people at the happy hour there too. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt