checking in to the hyatt, the front desk felt a little weird to me. maybe it was a more modern way of checking in? the lobby was nice and warm and we got in just in time for a free wine tasting at the lobby! we had a weird experience while have breakfast at the restaurant, one up. The glasses for juice they gave us were very small. it was like a 3 ounce glass (they we're using the same glasses for shots at the lounge.) and then when we asked for water, the server only filled our glasses halfway for some reason, all 4 of us. we werent upset or anything, just found it all unusual. overall though, the rooms were nice, the location was good and right in the middle of everything. the food, decent and standard for a hyatt hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Union Square, Grand Hyatt San Francisco offers magnificent city skyline and stunning bay views, modern accommodations with residential style amenities and state-of-the-art technology. Enjoy easy access to premier shopping, museums, theaters and iconic landmarks including Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown. Indulge some of the best San Francisco specialties and wines from Napa and Sonoma Regions at OneUp Restaurant & Lounge. Experience the ultimate in style and hospitality at this luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt