This is a nice very modern hotel. You do need to watch where you stay at in San Francisco and this hotel is in a good location. If you are in the city for pleasure this hotel is right around the corner from the where Union Square. This is where the Double Decker bus tours pick up from. It is very convenient. It is also walking distance to the big indoor mall, I forget the name. The rooms were very clean and had enough room compared to some of the other hotels I have stayed in big cities. Some friends that were in town were staying at the Hilton and Wyndham and this hotel was way nicer than both of them. The staff was also very nice. We had one small problem in the room and they arrived almost immediately after we called to resolve the problem. I would suggest this hotel if you are visiting the city for the first time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt