The Hyatt had a major renovation a few years ago and the rooms are now SO much nicer: very comfy beds, great views from the higher floors, and electronics to delight everyone. There's a large, built-in flat screen TV, lots of desk space, and bedside buttons to raise and lower the window shade. What I really appreciated was the LED reading lights on each side of the bed. The bathroom, too, received a facelift: ample lighting around the large mirror and a new, 21st century sink with nice amenities (even toothpaste!) Of course, the location is the best: right on Union Square. Even the lobby is more user-friendly. This hotel does tend to be crowded due to conferences, etc. but we weren't bothered by any noise. Didn't try the restaurant. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Union Square, Grand Hyatt San Francisco offers magnificent city skyline and stunning bay views, modern accommodations with residential style amenities and state-of-the-art technology. Enjoy easy access to premier shopping, museums, theaters and iconic landmarks including Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown. Indulge some of the best San Francisco specialties and wines from Napa and Sonoma Regions at OneUp Restaurant & Lounge. Experience the ultimate in style and hospitality at this luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt