We have been to this hotel before and it has certainly gone down hill. On the face of it the hotel has been remodelled, but it has been a negative not a positive. The beds and pillows are really not good and the reception service not great. We had a drink in the bar, which is nice, but I have never so many people behind a bar doing nothing. When I went to the bar it was too much for one to just serve I was told its table service so you then wait 10mins for that while you watch 6 guys behind the bar do sod all! Good way to get tips up, but USA is driven that way. Overall wont stay here again and more a business (on expenses) experience. Overall not good, but a great location. The stay was finally finished off when the town car we took got pulled over by the cops on the way to the airport.... Possibly the worst driving I have every seen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt