I really did not see anything wrong with this Hotel for a four star rating. The rooms were just remodeled. the bar and restaurant had just opened (brand new). THE ONLY CRITICISM i had was its a weird front desk. I personally like a grand entrance with a big impressive front desk, art work and attentive hotel staff behind it. This hotel just a table with a a staff person at it with a computer.
There were about 6 or 8 tables in the lobby and that was it, maybe its the new thing.
I would look on all the discount site for your stay here because you can get it for under $200 a night.
Also if your driving opt for the Self Park option only $36. per night with in and out privileges and its about 1/4 block away. The regular hotel parking is $56.
You are in the heart of San Fran so don.t eat in the hotel. There are plenty and I mean plenty of restaurants with in walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Groupon, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt