The grand hyatt is a hotel located right in front of Union Square, where all shops, restaurants are. The location is perfect, you can walk to chinatown, the cablecar is one block away and macys, bloomingdales, apple, etc are around the corner.
The hotel was once a 5 star, now the rooms seem old, though spacious (king room has more space than 2 queen bed room)the bathroom is really old, ugly, but clean.
200 dolar a night, was not very cheap, but the other hotels in this location, Marriott, Four Seasons are much more expensive and luxorious, of course.
Breakfast is ridiculous, it cost 16-20 dollars, depending on what you eat, but the buffet is so small, you could easily go to a starbucks (in front of the hotel) or macys to have a coffe and some pastries.
garage is extremely expensive, about 50 dollars/day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt