Up-to-date hotel with great rooms. I was on the 30th floor and had a spectacular view of the Macy's and the city. The bar on the 36th level was also affordable and gave us a great view of the Bay. It even had live music on Thursday night. I stayed there for 4 nights and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for something central in San Francisco. You can't really beat the location of this Union Square hotel. The light and curtain switchs next to the beds was for sure appreciated and the bathroom offers a big sink. Everything was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt