I go to San Francisco really often for work or leisure reasons and this time I wanted to make an hotel change. Before I went to Mandarin Oriental and then Westin St. Francis, both wonderful hotels but, this time, I've been really surprised by Grand Hyatt San Francisco. Starting from the hotel staff, helpful, kind and so professional. Anne S. and Oscar L. tks a lot for your warm welcome. The hotel is totally renewed, the rooms are amazing and the beds really comfortable. I had a room at the 28th floor and the view of the city skyline from my full-size window was stunning. The hotel is located in the best position in SF, near all the city tourist attractions or financial district if you're there for business. I'll be back! this is my new choice because... I left my heart in San Francisco and Grand Hyatt helped me on that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt