Be prepared to wait in line at elevators for at least 5 minutes, crowds of people rushing about. We had to take the stairs from the 18th floor at one point, after waiting on an elevator for 10 minutes. This is No Grand Hyatt, its in need of a major renovation. Also, walls are paper thin, you can hear your neighbors talking in normal voices during times in the night. If you book on priceline, I wouldnt put in more than 50 a night, its about all its worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt