We stayed for 4 nights at the Grand Hyatt. We had a great view of the skyline and the bay.
We were celebrating a birthday that weekend and the Hyatt sent us a complimentary bottle of wine and food platter the 1st night. That kicked off 4 great days. We were lucky and caught a fleet week air show over the bay and a Columus Day Parade in North Beach. The rooms have been updated since we were here in 2008 and the Hyatt did a great job. The room was very clean and the front desk was very helpful. It is a great location and good hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt