The Hyatt was recently refurbished and the rooms are very comfortable. Everyone was smiley and extremely helpful. The views from the rooms are wonderful and we were fortunate enough to overlook Union Square. They also provide a fridge in the room as well as coffee facilities. They charge for wifi.The location is in the centre of everything. We had breakfast in the dining room which is on the thirty something floor where we again were fortunate enough to have a table by the window. The service,by George, was impeccable and made breakfast that much more enjoyable. No point in going out for breakfast when it is this good with this view where you are! The only disappoinment is the bathroom where the towels and toiletries are not particularly good. Of course we will stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt