2,499 results
All reviewswine hourunion squaregreat locationthe financial districtboutique hotelcomplimentary winethird floorwine receptionsutter streeteach eveningstreet noisean older buildingfew blocksfront desk staffrooms are smallbart stationvalet parking
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Located in the downtown area accessible to most major attraction. Rooms are small but clean and well kept. Leasure features are minimal but charges were not. Within walking distance to many restaurants and eating places.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeffrey R, Front Office Manager at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Stephen G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We are saddened to hear we failed to provide the WOW factor we always strive to deliver. We hope you will allow us another opportunity to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Warm regards,

Jeffrey Rosenkrantz
Assistant Front Office Manager
jrosenkrantz@jdvhotels.com

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

This is a cute little hotel in the heart of SF close to union square. The hotel has a nice inviting lobby and small but nice rooms. The bathroom is pretty small. They have a little gym, free morning coffee and free martinis and wine for happy hour. One caution, currently the building next to the hotel is under construction but it sounds like it is happening in the hotel itself. Until 4pm each day you cannot sit in the lobby or stay in your room the construction is that loud. The staff was nice about it and provided us with ear plugs.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2018

Thanks for your service, I have a Great experience. The hotel was warm, crew was friendly, and I remembered my old days in New York while I was staying in this beautiful hotel. Thanks very much for the hospitality again.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

The guys at the reception and other staff were really friendly. They made us feel welcomed immediately.The rooms were clean and beds very comfortable. Location was convenient. There wasnt much of a view but we didnt mind that. We would most definately stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I stayed at the hotel for 7 or 8 nights. I was disappointed at the lack of restaurant and bar. For $NZ480.00 a night i would have expected those facilities. I was booked in there by my work and will advise them not to use that hotel again. The rooms were small and had no view. I was also surprised to receive a bill for $280.00 for "amenities". . that included a very small substandard gym, two bottles of water that I thought were supplied free. Not really good enough I'm sorry to say.
One plus was that the staff were very friendly.

Room Tip: go somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank rosswilson2015
Jeffrey R, Front Office Manager at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear rosswilson2015,

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback. We are saddened to hear we failed to deliver a legendary experience for you.

It is disappointing to hear your stay was marred by the Urban Amenity Fee. This fee is disclosed at the time of booking.

Your comments regarding the availability for food and beverage offerings will be considered as we continue to improve our services.

We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you back to San Francisco.

Jeffrey Rosenkrantz