$337
$176
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

$199
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $271/night.

$259
$181
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

$196
$179
InterContinental
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $290/night.

$231
$206
InterContinental
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$241
$215
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

$435
$359
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $469/night.

$216
$205
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $329/night.

San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
$244
$239
  • Bar/Lounge
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
$476
$220
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $387/night.

2,437 results
All reviewswine hourunion squaregreat locationthe financial districtboutique hotelcomplimentary winethird floorwine receptionsutter streeteach eveningstreet noisefew blocksan older buildingfront desk staffrooms are smallbart stationvalet parking
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Hotel location is great and within walking distance of a lot of tourist sights and restaurants, hotel room was rather small but workable. Had our curtain closed most of the time as it was facing another building window, was a bit annoying that 3 days in a row the bottle bins were emptied very early in the morning. Would advise anyone staying here to ask for a room at the front.
Staff were helpful and always polite, would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Kevin S, Director of Operations at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear gecentral,
Thank you so much for your recent review on TripAdvisor! I am so happy to read that you found our team to be helpful and polite. Even though we are listed as a 3.5 star hotel we strive to provide 5 star service.
I am sorry to read about the inconveniences suffered from the position of your room. As you mentioned we do have a number of different views ranging from city views to quiet interior rooms.
We cannot wait to welcome you back. Please feel free to reach out to me upon your next stay as I would love the opportunity to thank you for your feedback and rating.
Best regards,
Kevin Scott
kscott@jdvhotels.com

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were recommended this hotel by our holiday agent at Trailfinders Manchester.
Having never been to San Francisco before my wife and I found the hotel to be very clean with excellent decor. The staff on the reception were very welcoming, as was the bell hop and other members of the staff.
Our room was cleaned and made up daily, with clean towels and fresh toiletries,and the hotel was located well for downtown,Chinatown and transport links to pier 39 and other areas of the city.
The taxi from the airport costs in the region of 50 Dollars, and for the return trip I would recommend you ask the hotel to book you a house car,maybe 10 dollars extra.
The hotel has a fitness centre.
All told we highly recommend this hotel as a pleasant and safe place to vacation in San Francisco.

Room Tip: We were well satisfied with our room on the seventh floor,some of the lower floors could possibly be affected by street noise, but we have no experience to base that assumption on.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
GalleriaHotelGM, General Manager at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback about your recent stay at the Galleria Park Hotel. I am pleased to read that you found our hotel "very clean with excellent decor." I am also very happy to read that our team members were friendly, welcoming and efficient.

We hope that you stay with us again when your travels take you back to San Francisco.

James Lim
jlim@jdvhotels.com

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Lovely boutique hotel, a jewel, in an old lovingly-restored San Francisco 8-story building. Walking distance from Union Square, Moscone Center, Financial District and restaurants. Wonderful coffee shops all over the place.

The hotel is clean and attentively appointed, and the staff is uniformly helpful and cheerful.

No hotel restaurant, but it doesn't matter because there are so many places nearby.

My only complaint has to do with Internet access, and this was a new one for me. Yes, there is "free wi-fi in your room", but you soon discover that it is dial-up speed. You can check your e-mail on it, and that's about it. You are invited to "upgrade" for $10 per day if you want service that is usable. I opted for the free wi-fi and, two days into my stay, needed to work on a Power Point presentation and asked to upgrade for 24 hours. Should be easy, yes? But, no. I had to talk to Internet "support" which answers the phone by asking "what state and city are you calling from?" It took me more than an hour to get the service changed and, even then, something was wrong "in the system" and I could only get half the speed I needed. The hotel did not charge me for it, but the whole thing was an unnecessary hassle. Even nice hotels like this one continue to use the Internet to get some extra dollars out of the guests. The Galleria Park Hotel is CLOSE TO PERFECT, except that I was forced to do an Internet dance that I did not want to do.

Room Tip: I only know room 805, top floor, and I recommend it. The top floor is quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay with us during your visit to San Francisco.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our location, our services and amenities.

I am so sorry about your experience with our internet provider. I agree with you that it was an "unnecessary hassle" for you as our guest. Coincidentally, we are upgrading our WiFi network system this month to increase its bandwidth speed and reliability. We will also be changing our internet provider and support.

I hope that you stay with us again soon. Thank you again for providing us feedback.

Warm Regards,

James Lim
jlim@jdvhotels.com

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Only in town for 2 nights but what a great stay. A mess up on my hotel reservation was completely solved by the hotel staff. Got a room and billing was sent to the correct office. Hotel is near the city center and close by some neat out of the way restaurants....I was guided there with the help of the desk clerk and a map.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Kevin S, Director of Operations at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Michael O.,
Thank you so much for the rave review on TripAdvisor. Even though your stay was short I am thrilled to read that we were able to solve the reservation error upon your arrival and ensure that your folio was delivered to the correct office. We cannot wait to welcome you back!
If I be of additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at kscott@jdvhotels.com.
Best regards,
Kevin Scott

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Amazing staff, great location, beautiful building. We couldn't have made a better choice!

We were fortunate to have the Executive King, with its lounge, open fire and complimentary wine hour, it made the perfect base to explore the city.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple