$334
$176
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

$199
$204
$181
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $265/night.

$196
$179
InterContinental
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $265/night.

$231
$206
InterContinental
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$241
$215
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

$216
$205
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $333/night.

$459
$359
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $430/night.

$244
$239
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
$476
$220
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $351/night.

2,438 results
All reviewswine hourunion squaregreat locationthe financial districtboutique hotelcomplimentary winethird floorwine receptionsutter streeteach eveningstreet noisefew blocksan older buildingfront desk staffrooms are smallbart stationvalet parking
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I just spent 5 nights at this hotel for my business trip. I'm glad I read the review on tripadvisor.com before I left. Someone said to request a room facing the inner courtyard. I asked for that and absolutely loved how quiet it was. At least a couple of evenings, I heard very loud constructions and jackhammer noises while out on the street. I'm sure if I were facing the front of the hotel, it would be quite noisy. But with the inner courtyard room and the windows closed, it was just a soft background noise.

I also love the central location of this hotel. It is in a nice part of town. I could easily walk to Chinatown, Union Square and you're in the middle of the Financial district. I remember my company travel portal suggested Hilton or Westin for my trip. Glad I didn't book it because one of them is very close to the "Tenderloin" district which is an area filled with questionable characters and homeless people. When you book a hotel in San Francisco, double check the area it is in.

I generally like boutique hotel and Galleria Park hotel didn't disappoint. Its deco is clean, modern and efficient. The rooms are not huge but for a single traveller or even a coupon, it's fine. I had a King room so I can't comment on how big the Double rooms are and whether it is good for families or not.

There is a Japanese restaurant affliated with the hotel. I didn't eat there, mostly due to the bad reviews on yelp.com. There is a mini-mall (Galleria Park) next door. That turns out to have a decent food court. If you need to grab a quick lunch, it's not a bad place. I especially like the Indian takeout place. Lamb curry and spicy Lamb Kabob wrap were both very good.

All in all, I'll definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for an inner courtyard room if you are a light sleeper and prefer a quiet room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2012

During our most recent visit to the Galleria Park Hotel, we were welcomed by a very inviting staff. They had a lot to offer and treated their guest with the utmost hospitality. Living up to their mantra "Joy of Life," Galleria Park Hotel included an all guest welcoming complementary wine tasting hour that could be enjoyed in the comfort of the hotel or on their outside walking track. This joy just as well could be spread to the streets of San Fransisco as the hotel placed us in the heart of San Fransisco's most famous Chinatown and Union Square. When we asked for help on finding a restaurant, the desk clerk happily provided many nearby locations that were exactly what we were looking for. With a very fun and welcoming experience, we would be happy to have another visit to the Galleria Park Hotel in San Fransisco.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We arrived at the hotel to find that they did not have our reservation, which was worrying but they did have one room left luckily, so we did not have to hunt for somewhere else to stay. The building has been a hotel for over 100 years, it has been modernised and they have kept the original features giving it a boutique feel.
Rooms were nice but small and had everything you needed. The honesty bar was good but the fridge was really really loud to the point it kept waking us up in the night. Bed was comfy but we did not like the pillows - they were not as comfy as our previous hotel.
Having coffee on the mezzanine in the morning til 9 was a nice touch and also was they wine hour in the early evening, although we did not take advantage of that.
There is no restaurant at the hotel as such but it is linked to the restaurant next door which is sushi based. We did not eat there due to my husband not liking fish!
Staff are all really friendly and very helpful and I would recommend staying there.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I recently visited San Fransico and stayed at the Galleria Park Hotel. Through online reviews and proximity within the city, we selected the Galleria---and they lived up to the high reviews! It is a beautiful, clean boutique hotel that is close to everything. We never needed a car and it was a pleasure to come back to just hang out in the room. The bed was comfortable, the sheets soft, nice furnished room and frankly it was a cool historic building the old Sutter Hotel. They even offer a really cool afternoon wine get together in the lobby. The best part however, is the staff. They were so warm, friendly and incredibly helpful. Whatever we needed or asked, they addressed with a smile and immediately took care of. Some of the best customer service I've seen in a while--and my family travels often. If go back to San Fransico, I will be making my reservation again at the Galleria. It was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Good location and reasonable price to value ratio.

On the negative side a fire/earthquake/tsunami drill test for the employees (so they said after), in the morning, was not so pleasant after a long flight and many time zones changes. Worse it was not announced to the customers, nobody went around for checking the evacuation was proceeding or if anybody needed help.
Even worse the alarm was kept loudly running for at least 5 more minutes after I reentered the building and cleared with the reception that it was a "test".

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Kevin S, Director of Operations at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Dear Enr_2011 ,
Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay with us at Galleria Park Hotel. We loved reading that you thought our hotel was in a good location and reasonable price and a good overall value.
We are sorry to hear that you weren't notified of the scheduled fire alarm test. We made it a point to deliver letters to all rooms the day before the test in addition to leaving some letters at the Front Desk to inform guests of testing that would be taking place. I am sorry that you didn't see either of these forms of communication.
Again, thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent stay. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Galleria Park Hotel in the future.
Best regards,