The hotel is situated near Union Square, within walking distance to the best attractions in San Francisco. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. I stayed at the hotel for two nights in a room, with a courtyard view. The rooms are small and dated. Upon entering my room, I felt as if I was interred in a mausoleum crypt. The walls are very thin. The conversations of the hotel guests in the adjoining rooms were clearly heard, making it difficult to receive a good night sleep. There is one on-site restaurant with few menu options. The items in the mini-bar are extremely expensive. There are plenty of dining options in the area around the hotel. However, I was in San Francisco on a business trip so having to venture outside of my hotel room to find food, after a long work day was rather inconvenient. Overall, I am happy with my stay at Galleria Park Hotel due to the hotel’s amazing location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco, Galleria Park gives you easy access to everything the Bay Area has to offer to its visitors. The hotel is located with easy access to the Bay Area's central transit systems of BART, MUNI and the fabled cable cars. Within blocks are Union Square, Chinatown, the Financial District, Moscone Convention Center, and several world-class museums. The hotel is just steps away from world-class shopping destinations in Union Square--an area that is definitely a tribute to the power of shopping. Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Barneys New York, Gump's and a very substantial Macy's are right on the Union Square. The venerable Bullock and Jones and Tiffany and Co. are within walking distance, as is the nine-story Westfield San Francisco Shopping Centre with its three-level Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's. It is also a center for exclusive couture and high fashion, with boutiques dedicated to Betsey Johnson, Kate Spade, Herve Leger, Karen Miller, and Michael Kors. Post Street, which is a block away from Galleria Park is where the high-end stores are located including Ralph Lauren, Ferragamo, Juicy Couture, Tory Burch, Ferrari and Porsche clothing stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Galleria Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galleria Park, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Galleria Park San Francisco
- Galleria Park Hotel San Francisco