This motel was average. We booked here last minute and got a good price so we can't complain too much. It was nice and quiet and the bed was comfortable enough to sleep in. If you had a choice, though, you might want to go some place else because the motel was really old and rundown. The carpet and furniture are all very old. I think it's also on the bad side of Lombard Street. There are lots of motels and inns on the other side of Lombard street which are excellent and not so expensive if you book in advance. This place was very very average but would do if you're just looking for a bed to sleep in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge and on the famous Lombard St - The Presidio Inn offers 24 spacious and comfortable guest rooms, with a wide range of extra amenities such as In-room Microwave/Refrigerator, Iron & Iron Board, Hairdryer, Coffee, and Satellite Cable/HBO. Enjoy free complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi Internet Access, Free Local Calls & Parking. The Presidio Inn is a member of the San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Presidio Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidio Inn And Suites
- Presidio Hotel San Francisco
- Presidio Motel San Francisco