I've now stayed at the Hotel Drisco twice:
(1) The night before brain surgery at UCSF.. which was also my 1 year wedding anniversary!
(2) four months later for a successful follow up at UCSF
What could have been a stressful, pre-op night ended up to be a cozy and wonderful one. Friends and family gathered with me in the small private dining area to watch football and eat take-out. Then when I went to my room later, my husband had decorated our suite to the nines with chocolate treats, bouquets, and flower petals everywhere! (ok, just teared up writing that). The incredible staff at the Drisco were beyond accommodating in making sure I was incredibly comfortable, relaxed, and special on such a unique evening.
The second time I went I was simply reminded of what a gem this place is. The adjectives that come to mind are:
Btw- I loved this place and I never even did the complimentary breakfast or wine tasting, which I know is a total hit there. Ultimately, I can't say enough about this San Francisco treasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Drisco, constructed in 1903, blends traditional elegance with the convenience, comfort, and amenities of a world-class modern hotel. The warm hospitality, inviting atmosphere, and impeccable service are designed to please business and leisure travelers alike. Complimentary services include a gourmet continental breakfast, evening wine reception, chauffeured sedan service to several popular San Francisco locations and complimentary high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Drisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drisco Hotel San Francisco
- Drisco San Francisco