Days Inn San Francisco - Lombard
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$395
$183
$338
$185
  • Pool
Kimpton Buchanan(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$217
$189
$195
$229
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
$309
$239
$279
$237
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
$469
$220
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree parkingroom was cleanmicrowave and refrigeratorchestnut streetmarina districtthe golden gate bridgeconvenient locationwalking distancewould stay here againearly checknice staythe presidiopublic transportationblockneighborhood
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 9, 2014

For the money ($59/nt) it was a great room (fridge & microwave). Only complaint (no cable stations on TV).

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed December 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I were travelling to SF for a concert and drove overnight from San Diego, so we got to the hotel very early in the morning and they not only gave us an early check in but they upgraded our room to one with a bigger bathroom. The staff was very friendly and hospitable and made the trip much more enjoyable.

Room Tip: Get there early because parking spots fill up quickly
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights and it was a great value. Continental breakfast wasn't much and there's no lobby to speak of. Free parking though. Walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf and an easy drive to all other San Francisco attractions. We also felt very safe here. We had a great time!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Mymanimal
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Andy is so good and friendly. He gave us early check in when we arrived therre 11am. When I asked him if I can change the queen bed room to a double bed room. He helped us immediately. Plus, the room was clean and quiet. We had a good sleep.
Thank you Andy!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My Brother and I checked in Dec.6th13 at 2100 h , there was a car in the check in spot outside the door street side, so we proceeded to the courtyard parking,which was almost full ( 2cones in only spot, except Handicap spot; which a car was half parked in!) We parked temporarily in this other half of the Handicap spot! This is unlawful and inconsiderate, as I am a RN! We were in the office, and we called, as no one was there, we did this twice, and about to ring the bell, when a voice, retorted from out back somewhere, " What" I said, : We need to check in"! A younger, man appeared in a rush, as my name,and gave me a card key,said room # quickly, and I was not sure I caught it! as him to repeat it but he was curt in response. When my Brother as far a second key card, the desk clerk, was clearly put off, sad," give me the key card Back"as he grabbed it in a rush, as he seemed to be, continually! I asked about the Parking as I am in the Handicapped spot, which someone is half in anyway, but is only 1 spot with cones in it! Desk clerk, said," no problem just stay in the Handicapped spot, as no one is needing it tonight! I was going to ask if it was ok, tomorrow too, and he was gone, quick as a Bunny in the back! I guess it was not in the list of amenities,but needs to be a Elevator to bring baggage to the rooms, most of which are upstairs, I'm not getting any younger, and if older folks wanted to stay it would be impossible! The La, Luna a block away, has one! But I like to get points with Days Inn, and had a great experience in Days Inn at Carson City!
The room was freezing cold and damp, as heat was off completely and before long the heater unit, kicked off, dead:had to plug and unplug, unit twice to get it to reboot, this happened 2 times! The fridge had all the guards in the doors broken out( makes door useless): my Brother fixed it with Duct tape!! The alarm clock electric cord was broken, it was shorting out ! My Brother took it down to the clerk, he did not come out from the back as he was loudly taking on the phone, after asking twice nicely, my Brother yelled, " get the hell out here, now"!! My Brother mentioned the fridge issue, clerk,shrugged, took the clock, when he asked my Brother; after asking what was wrong with the clock,clerk said whatever!
The internet connection was terrible, it was in and out, dropped all the time. I had to stand up next to the door, to use my iPad for any length of time. I would liked to have hung out in bed to surf the web, on phone or iPad! The toilet seat is loose on one side and cover won't stay up to pee, the bathroom is cold,floor freezing. The beds were ok, and shower as well, at least got 2 important things right!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family