Rooms are clean, quiet and quite large. The complementary breakfast was excellent and there were lots of options. The room had a safe but no microwave or fridge. The location of this hotel is excellent. It is only a short drive to many attractions. Walk out the front door and you can walk to the waterfront, Fisherman's Wharf or Russian Hill.
My only complaint is that parking is an extra charge of $26 a night. Also be advised that the elevator does not go to the parking garage so be sure to drop you luggage off at the front door or you will be lugging it up multiple flights of stairs to get to the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® By the Bay is conveniently located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Marina Yacht Harbor, Fort Mason Center, Union Street and Lombard Street, the World's Crookedest Street. This San Francisco, CA hotel is close to popular attractions, including AT&T Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Chinatown and the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn by the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn By The Bay Hotel San Francisco
- Comfort Inn San Francisco
- Comfort Inn Bay San Francisco
- San Francisco Comfort Inn