Stayed two nights. OK, but not great. We thought their free breakfast would be really good, but it was just ok. The rooms were good, comfortable and fine for short visits like ours. Not far from the water, which is good for us since we are not long or short distance walkers. All down hill from the Comfort Inn to the ocean. Close enough to walk to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39.
Lorries shuttle from the airport to the Inn and back works well and priced better than taxi's.
Would recommend staying for short stays and if you are not expecting a 4/5 star location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® By the Bay is conveniently located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Marina Yacht Harbor, Fort Mason Center, Union Street and Lombard Street, the World's Crookedest Street. This San Francisco, CA hotel is close to popular attractions, including AT&T Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Chinatown and the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn by the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn By The Bay Hotel San Francisco
- Comfort Inn San Francisco
- Comfort Inn Bay San Francisco
- San Francisco Comfort Inn