We stayed two nights. Chose this location because it was a reasonable rate (reasonable for SF) and fairly good location. We paid a little more for top floor/GG bridge view, and it was worth it! Sat at window the first night and watched sunset at the bridge. Room was just average, nothing special, but clean and met expectations. Blankets and bed sheets had holes in them and need to be replaced. Only food options in hotel itself was breakfast buffet. It was to last until 9:30, and it was completely UP by then. Eggs and sausage patties were not great, but rest was acceptable, and there were a lot of choices. Parking was $25 a day, and TIGHT! However they did let us keep our car past checkout for a few hours, and not having to look for and pay for MORE parking was greatly appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® By the Bay is conveniently located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Marina Yacht Harbor, Fort Mason Center, Union Street and Lombard Street, the World's Crookedest Street. This San Francisco, CA hotel is close to popular attractions, including AT&T Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Chinatown and the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn by the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn By The Bay Hotel San Francisco
- Comfort Inn San Francisco
- Comfort Inn Bay San Francisco
- San Francisco Comfort Inn