My wife and I are in San Francisco for a week. We chose the Comfort Inn because of the bridge views, but are really disappointed as you need binoculars! However the Inn is well located on the 47 bus route from Fishermans Wharf, where it crosses Lombard (the crookedest street). Breakfast is a bit sparse, and only one lift is working. But it is ok. I don't think we would choose to come back here, but if you have already booked, it is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® By the Bay is conveniently located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Marina Yacht Harbor, Fort Mason Center, Union Street and Lombard Street, the World's Crookedest Street. This San Francisco, CA hotel is close to popular attractions, including AT&T Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Chinatown and the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn by the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn By The Bay Hotel San Francisco
- Comfort Inn San Francisco
- Comfort Inn Bay San Francisco
- San Francisco Comfort Inn