The hotel is nicely located near the Fishermans Wharf and the beginning of the street cable car. Especially when you have ply a short time to stay in SF. We walked down in about 10 minutes. After checking in we got a small room with one queen bed, on the even numbered side of the hotel. No view except for a blind wall. But I had asked for a room with 2 queen beds when I booked. So I went down to the reception at once. The receptionist made changes so we got the room, uneven number, we wanted, for the same price and with a view on the Bridge. This room was nice and spacious. The breakfast buffet was good. We had a pleasant stay in the hotel. Even though there were noises during the last night. Like some one was hammering little nails, doing maintenance/repairing?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® By the Bay is conveniently located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Marina Yacht Harbor, Fort Mason Center, Union Street and Lombard Street, the World's Crookedest Street. This San Francisco, CA hotel is close to popular attractions, including AT&T Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Chinatown and the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn by the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn By The Bay Hotel San Francisco
- Comfort Inn San Francisco
- Comfort Inn Bay San Francisco
- San Francisco Comfort Inn