We had a 2 night stay, bit disappointed as the rooms were a bit dark and had a 1970's dated look. No view and as we had booked and paid 10 months earlier disappointed in the rooms allocated. Breakfast was only adequate and desk staff were helpful and friendly.
If you need parking, it is available, but you are charged so you need to calculate this in to your budget.
5 to 10 minute walk to Fisherman's wharf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® By the Bay is conveniently located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Marina Yacht Harbor, Fort Mason Center, Union Street and Lombard Street, the World's Crookedest Street. This San Francisco, CA hotel is close to popular attractions, including AT&T Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Chinatown and the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn by the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn By The Bay Hotel San Francisco
- Comfort Inn San Francisco
- Comfort Inn Bay San Francisco
- San Francisco Comfort Inn