From the minute we walked into the Carlton, we felt welcomed and amused. The staff was all extremely accommodating, very friendly, and funny too. Our room was spacious and comfortable. We only had breakfast at Saha restaurant, but wouldn't hesitate to eat there even if we weren't staying at the hotel. Yemini breakfast! Yum! The location is good for access to the rest of the city. And don't even think about missing the happy hour. For the price, you can't do any better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Hotel Carlton offers an international ambiance paired with outstanding guest service. Built in 1927, this nine-story San Francisco hotel is 3 blocks from the California Street cable car line, 6 blocks from Union Square, 8 blocks from the main entrance to Chinatown and 9 blocks from Civic Center. Complimentary evening wine receptions are held in Hotel Carlton's lobby nightly and feature live music from local artists. In addition, Hotel Carlton provides complimentary wireless internet to all guests; upgraded bandwidth is also available (surcharge applies). Recently renovated, all 161 non-smoking guestrooms at Hotel Carlton feature remodeled bathrooms including decorative floor and wall tiling, new vanities and sinks. The public spaces showcase cross-cultural design that incorporates treasures from Africa, India, Nepal, Laos and Asia. Our restaurant Saha features award-winning Arabic Fusion cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Carlton, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Carlton San Francisco