The hotel is in an extremely convenient location: close to the subway and bart station, cable car, tram and rental car return for most rental companies. The Bijou is clean and charming, except for the windows that would seriously need some cleaning. Yes the wifi is slow but it's free and tha shouldn't ruin your stay.
Warren at the front desk was a great help. He was full of relevant advice and thanks to him we discovered one of the best (if not the best) japanese restaurant in san francisco. He speaks fluent french and is barrel of laughs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bijou is the most unique of all the Bay Area boutique hotels in downtown San Francisco. Inspired by San Francisco's rich cinematic history, our San Francisco Union Square hotel is adorned with classic movie palace designs and dramatic Hollywood portraits. Each of our 65 comfortable guest rooms in our Union Square hotel in San Francisco is named after a motion picture shot here in the city. Using the original movie stills as decorative accents, Hotel Bijou provides our guests with the most interesting downtown San Francisco hotel rooms while simultaneously keeping you centrally located to everything this exciting city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bijou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bijou Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Bijou San Francisco
- Bijou San Francisco