All reviews free parking cheap hotel fisherman's wharf soma microwave rates
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Myself and my partner stayed there in May 2014 as part of a trip around California. We booked it last minute.

The 1st thing I noticed is that the area that it is located in is terrible. Lots of empty shops and a large amount of homeless people walking around. I am a police officer in a rough area in England and I still felt uncomfortable. Staying here with kids would not be advised and I drove to most places even though they were only a couple of minutes away.

Its not really close to any restaurants either so you have to walk/drive to get to any.

The motel itself is not that bad and the breakfast is ok if you just want to grab something on the go. Staff were also ok and the pool looks decent as well.

If the hotel was anywhere else it would have got 3 but the proximity to the main roads mean it is also very noisy of an evening as well.

The rooms are nothing special but the shower is very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2014

The hotel is situated in a bad area of SF, even though it looks pretty close to the center.
I was afraid to stay there and all the people in the hotel looked that they will stalk you :) The rooms were ok and clean but for the same money one can find better accomodation. I woudn't go there again but as I said, in the end it wasn't as bad as expected.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

This is a motel, so don't expect more than that. It has recently been refurbished and they did a deduct job (I stayed here years ago). The bed I had was fine, nothing to write home about. The couch (hide-a-bed) had seen better days - glad no one had to sleep on it. The free breakfast is pretty minimal. Otherwise a decent place - good (free) WiFi. Small bathroom, but nice stall shower with good water pressure. Ask for a room on the back side that faces the parking lot - much quieter. Bottom line: you can't beat the price, especially if you have a car - free parking (and most SF hotels charge at least $20/night for parking - and it's often not in or attached to the hotel). I got the best price by going directly to the motel's website - no problems with that.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I just left this room after only 10 minutes. The first thing I grabbed was a pistol to walk us to the room. I took pictures of the crackheads that I will upload. They refused to refund. I'm without a place to sleep, but it's better than the crack den. Please please don't stay here.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Umbrellaone7
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The hotel is a two story u-shaped with parking in front and back. The first night we were in a second floor room close to a busy street, The traffic noise was very bad. Due to the traffic noise and a very pool quality bed, we were awake most of the night. The next morning we asked to move rooms and the staff were very accommodating. We were reassigned to a first floor room behind the pool. It was must quieter there, and the bed was much better. However, you could not sit on the pull out coach, let alone sleep on it. Although small, the bathrooms were nicely updated and very clean. The best thing was the friendly, helpful staff and the convenient parking.

Room Tip: We stayed at this hotel because it had free parking. In furture I would pay more for a better hotel in a better neighbourhood, or I would book a better hotel south of the city of San Francisco and take the BART into the city.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple