the hotel was very pretty, comfortable and the bed was very good!
but I advice everyone to take another hotel near union square or the fisherman's warf, as the area of south market is very terrible! a lot of drunked people, people who shout out in front of you...homeless, gang members...one day we stay at pier 39 and pray to manage to return with daylight, because when it's dark it makes fear!
I had pepper spray with me but I felt not safe at all!!
You will never know what some kind of people has in mind!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carriage Inn features 48-rooms and offers a witty, warm, and sophisticated escape from the ordinary. Featuring guest rooms saluting San Francisco's notables eccentric notables and drawing inspiration from the "carriage" of a typewriter, the hotel provides a San Francisco experience well suited for vacationers, theater patrons, convention goers, couples and business travelers alike.Located in the vibrant South of Market (SoMA) district, the convenient location provides quick access to many of San Francisco's top attractions and destinations including Civic Center Plaza, Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Westfield Shopping Centre, the Theater District, and Cable Cars that will take you to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Carriage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carriage Hotel San Francisco
- Best Western Carriage Hotel
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western