Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$115
Priceline$115
Hotels.com$115
FindHotel$115
eDreams$115
CheapTickets$115
1,430 results
All reviews wine and cheese small kitchen post street junior suite union square continental breakfast street noise tenderloin every afternoon tea and coffee stayed here for nights lobby area spacious room per night big city bidet sirens
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

Classic Hertiage Hotel walking distance to Union square. Rooms are spacious, bathroom is rather regal and beautiful. Clean and tidy and our room included a small kitchen which was a bonus with a full size fridge. Daily breakfast included and afternoon wine and cheese included. Staff were very helpful and friendly and the beds and pillows were amazingly soft and so comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Rhonda G
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

I came here for a conference and brought my husband and 5 month old.

Not super great for the baby because they had a really old pack and play that I didn't bother using because it was broken down and kind of dirty. Thankfully there are companies you can rent baby gear from in San Fran.

Close enough to Union SQ that when I was off for work. Hubby and Baby we're able to grab food and go for a walk.

Again, I had a great stay but it was just super old.

Wine and Cheese hour was a charming touch.

One complaint: my phone in the room didn't work so I had to make long distance calls on my phone and have yet to be contacted by hotel manager about.

Otherwise, affordable charming but extremely dated spot.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

Old, well worn, hotel that has seen better days. Although clean everything about this place is dated but not in an interesting or character building way. Everything is old without the elegance it must have had in yesteryear. Most surprising was the lack of AC. Breakfast is minimal and the plastic cutlery and paper plates help to describe the service and ambiance. There must be better options.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Great location, close to Union Square and shopping areas. Very close to grey line if you’re looking for trips. The rooms are clean, the bathroom is nice and clean. The breakfast is minimalist. They have also wine and cheese in the afternoon. They also offer transfer for airport.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 438adelinab
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

Absoliey loved our one night stay here. Coming from the Peninsula for a night out in this city this was perfect. Can walk from BART, great location for evening entertainment and the price for the Veteran's Day weekend was excellent. Got upgraded to a huge suite which was awesome as there were three of us so we had so much room. I've stayed in quite a few San Francisco hotels that are no where near this size. Loved the old decor of the hotel and loved the suite. Super comfy beds in a huge room, a lounge area, massive modern bathroom and a little kitchenette. Loved our corner suite with tons of windows. The wine and nibbles are a nice touch and the breakfast, while a little cardboard like does give you a start to the day. All staff welcoming and friendly. If you do know the city you know the location is great while at the same time close to the Tenderloin.
It exceeded my expectations here, will definitely stay again and looking for an excuse to return soon. Highly recommend. Do not be put off by the faded glory or Tenderloin. This place is the best.

Date of stay: November 2018