Over the past few years I have stayed at a few of these older SF hotels and this was certainly the best of them. I stayed in room 701 and although it was small everything I needed was there. The hotel staff was excellent. Although the room could have used some TLC there were no issues. There was quite a bit of street noise but that is expected in these older SF hotels. My only compliant is that the wireless internet was not very reliable... but it was free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King George Hotel is ideally located just steps from Union Square, seconds from San Francisco’s world-class shopping, dining and theatre. The hotel is two blocks from the historic Powell Street Cable Car line and a short walk or taxi ride to Moscone Convention Center, Civic Center, Sony Metreon, Yerba Buena Gardens, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and the Financial District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your King George Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King George San Francisco
- Hotel King George
- King George Hotel San Francisco