Well located near to Union Sq and has a fabulous Diner next door. Rooms are a little bit small, but in San Francisco there is just so much to see and do the bedroom is only for sleeping in. We were on the first floor, I would agree that the room suffered from the noise of the street.
But overall it is very comfortable and the staff were very helpful.
Stayed at the end of September 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King George Hotel, a Greystone Hotel, is ideally located just steps from Union Square, seconds from San Francisco’s world-class shopping, dining and theatre. The hotel is two blocks from the historic Powell Street Cable Car line and a short walk or taxi ride to Moscone Convention Center, Civic Center, Sony Metreon, Yerba Buena Gardens, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and the Financial District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your King George Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King George San Francisco
- Hotel King George
- King George Hotel San Francisco