The Hotel was all you could ask for in a city with limited space. very small room that was directly over the diner fan next door. Only 1 lift very busy had to wait up to 6 mins on some occasions. there was lots of street bums which the authorities did nothing about, one played old plastic containers like drums till 4 in the morning every night right outside the hotel till gone 4 in the morning, phoned the police and they did nothing. dont stay here or any where near union square if you want to sleep....go down to the warf and get a cab if you want a night out in town....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King George Hotel is ideally located just steps from Union Square, seconds from San Francisco’s world-class shopping, dining and theatre. The hotel is two blocks from the historic Powell Street Cable Car line and a short walk or taxi ride to Moscone Convention Center, Civic Center, Sony Metreon, Yerba Buena Gardens, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and the Financial District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your King George Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King George San Francisco
- Hotel King George
- King George Hotel San Francisco