The King George hotel was a good low priced hotel. The room was clean and the location was excellent. I would recommend the hotel if you are not looking for much beyond a bed. It is an OLD hotel and has that charm. With that though comes problems and the elevator was on the blink for about an hour when I was there. I hiked up 8 flights! They hotel offered complementary wine and beer in the lounge while the repairman was called.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King George Hotel is ideally located just steps from Union Square, seconds from San Francisco’s world-class shopping, dining and theatre. The hotel is two blocks from the historic Powell Street Cable Car line and a short walk or taxi ride to Moscone Convention Center, Civic Center, Sony Metreon, Yerba Buena Gardens, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and the Financial District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your King George Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King George San Francisco
- Hotel King George
- King George Hotel San Francisco