This was our second stay at the Tuscan (THe first was 10 years ago). It is a wonderful clean place to stay and but two short blocks to Fisherman's Wharf. Earily evening free wine tasting (or wine drinking- they give you a full glass af several wines). In the morning free great coffee and biscotti in the lobby- with carry-out cups.
Our room was always cleaned but they only give out 2 towels? I guess you only get one towel per day.
It was interesting that we received a better room price by going thru Travelocity then by calling the hotel direct???
If we ever return we would try to stay here for the third time..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Unique San Francisco Hotel near Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. Hotel Zoe offer you the chance to experience San Francisco and Fisherman's Wharf like a local. Located just steps from a famous cable car turnaround and the distinctive North Beach neighborhood, the views from Zoe are spectacular. Easy walk to the waterfront, Ghirardelli Square, Pier 39’s sea lion colony and the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park. Experience what life in the heart of San Francisco's vibrant Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood feels like. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Zoe San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco