We stayed here on the 22nd August for 3 nights. Upon arrival at the airport we decided to get the BART to Embarcardo Centre and then a taxi to Fishermans Wharf. The total cost for 2 was $26, half the price of a taxi direct from the airport.
On arrival, were met by friendly reception staff. We did ask for a double room but we ended up getting a twin room, number 220. Upon checking in we were also given complimentary breakfast tokens for the days we were there. We didn’t expect this, so it was nice touch. We were also told of the free wine reception at 5pm, great idea as it meant you could chat to your fellow guests. We managed it every night!
Our room, which over looked the main street consisted of twin beds, a small wardrobe, TV and fridge (this was locked though). In the wardrobe was your safe which cost $1.65 per day. Our room also had a mirrored wall which gave the illusion of the room being bigger that it actual was, however it was spacious enough for us. Bathroom was spacious too and very clean. Fresh towels were supplied every day.
Breakfast was served in the hotels Italian Restaurant. As we were given complimentary tokens we each received a huge bowl of fresh fruit salad consisting of pineapple, melon, banana and strawberries, toast with jam & butter, a huge glass of orange juice and tea or coffee. Breakfast was delicious.
Location could not be better. It was a 15 minute walk to Pier 33 (Alcatraz Cruises), so you were within walking distances of all Fishermans Wharf attractions. We did the Alcatraz night cruise (I booked direct a few months before), a Segway tour (great fun) and hired a bike for the day. We cycled across the Golden Gate Bridge which was very easy and not too far from Fisherman’s Wharf. You were also only a 5 minute walk to the cable car turnaround at Ghirardelli Square, it cost $5 for one journey. It seemed easier to wait in line to get on here than try and get on further up the stops – very popular and busy.
We would definitely recommend the Tuscan Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Unique San Francisco Hotel near Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. Hotel Zoe offer you the chance to experience San Francisco and Fisherman's Wharf like a local. Located just steps from a famous cable car turnaround and the distinctive North Beach neighborhood, the views from Zoe are spectacular. Easy walk to the waterfront, Ghirardelli Square, Pier 39’s sea lion colony and the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park. Experience what life in the heart of San Francisco's vibrant Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood feels like. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Zoe San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco