We stayed her for 3 days last year and it was ideally located to many attractions including the trams, fishermans wharf and open top bus routes.
The staff were super friendly and always happy to help. The food was good although only had breakfast as we decided to eat in local restaurants.
The room were modern and well furnished with a huge mirror in our room. We felt comfortable and safe in this hotel in a smashing location.
Would highly recommend :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Unique San Francisco Hotel near Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. Hotel Zoe offer you the chance to experience San Francisco and Fisherman's Wharf like a local. Located just steps from a famous cable car turnaround and the distinctive North Beach neighborhood, the views from Zoe are spectacular. Easy walk to the waterfront, Ghirardelli Square, Pier 39’s sea lion colony and the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park. Experience what life in the heart of San Francisco's vibrant Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood feels like. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Zoe San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco