We stayed here for 3 nights in late November. Lovely room, nice restaurant attached but a really great location so close to Fisherman's Wharf but lovely and quiet. Really good staff, friendly and helpful and very welcoming. We thought the complimentary wine tasting was a bit of a gimmick when we booked but actually it gives a really nice ambience and makes this so much more welcoming than other US hotels I've stayed in. We would come back here another trip
Our only issue was it took 10 minutes for hot water to come through to the bath/shower, but we never got around to complaining as we were having such a good time we kept forgetting to mention it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan Inn, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman's Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Best Western + Iniative, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco